Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Visiting Great Grandma & Great Grandpa Pershing

Tuesday Joshua and I picked up Jim and had lunch at Jake's on campus. It's spring break so it wasn't crowded. Then Joshua and I went to visit Grandpa Bruce in his office. Joshua slept the whole time, but that didn't make any difference to Grandpa Bruce. Next Joshua and I went to Great Grandma & Great Grandpa Pershing's house for a visit.
 

Great Grandpa & Joshua haning out. Grandpa asked Joshua if he wanted to drive his tractor ~ JCS just smiled. :)


Great Grandma giving Joshua his bottle. He's a Pershing when it comes time to eat!!


Sitting up like a big boy!


We had a really nice visit with Grandma & Grandpa. It's fun to see him interact with different people. Joshua really studies Grandpa Wilbur. I think he can see an older version of Grandpa Bruce when he looks at Great Grandpa Wilbur!

No comments:

Post a Comment