Monday, March 8, 2010

Picture blog

We (my family) are all trying to get back to a normal routine. We all went to work everyday this week which was a big accomplishment. (It had been 3 weeks since that happened with valentine's day, Uncle Gary's funeral & Grandpa's funeral) It's amazing how thankful we all were just to go to work! Really puts things in perspective I guess!


So I titled this “picture blog” and all you’ve seen in my ramblings… here’s the pictures!



Just found this.  It's from Christmas. Love this picture!



Puppy Bottom!



Grandma Dana & Joshua



Look at this big boy sitting on mommy's front counter! Happy boy!



Joshua in daddy's Ft. Wayne Wizard's hat





Green Bear ~ Soft & fun to hug!



Grandpa, can I borrow your pen?



This is for you Uncle Tom!



We are still working on "enjoying" bath time. I would say bath time is now "tolerated".


"I've got an idea!"


Tummy time!


Generally, Joshua really listens (looks at you) when you read to him. This night he might have been more interested in seeing if he could get his whole fist in his mouth.



Daddy and his boys

So that's a few of the pictures I found on my phone...trust me there are lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment