Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Indiana Flower & Patio Show

Today I dropped Joshua off with LuAnn (Grandma Lu) while mom was at school. After school Joshua and Grandma Dana played all afternoon!

I picked up Grandma Barbara and we went to IHOP for breakfast. At this point, she only knew about breakfast and had no idea what we were doing for the day. All I had told her is that she should plan on being away from the house all day and to wear comfy shoes. :)  At some point during breakfast I did tell her that we were headed to Indianapolis for the Indiana Flower & Patio Show. She was so excited! Here are pictures from the show. (yes, there are a lot but they are of flowers!!)

 

















It was a really fun day ~ mostly because I got to spend the whole day with my Grandma!!
(The show was nice, but that can't compare to Grandma time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment