Here's some random pictures from Joshua during the day at work....
He's sitting on a piece of foam we used to make the vases fit snug in the vase carriers. Ta-da!
Learning how to plan a delivery route?
Hanging out with mommy!
Auntie comes for lunch a lot. This day he gave Auntie a white carnation.
(The first girl he gave a flower to)
I told Joshua to smile, mommy wanted a picture and this is what he did...
Jman loves to sit, read in, and re-arrange the items in mommy's displays.
Sometimes we play under the table.
Silly boy!
We play in closets...
We color...
We go to the grocery store to get items for gift baskets. He loves the race car carts!
He watches mommy carry things into the shop...while making a silly face...
A rare picture of JCS crying....he doesn't understand why I can't get into the cabinet and play with him... Sorry, buddy...mommy doesn't fit!
Hard at work...
Reading in mommy's display... this is his favorite shelf to sit on.
He helps mommy by watering the flowers...
(Those are silk flowers, but don't worry, there isn't any water in his watering can.)
Helping move buckets...
Okay, I know I take a lot of pictures of this kiddo...well, and everything, but this is a great picture!
He followed me into the cooler and was playing as I put the buckets of flowers inside. He looked up and I got a great shot of him with the flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment