Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sum sum summer time!

Here's all the pictures I didn't know where else to put them.... Enjoy!


This was awhile ago... Joshua's first experience with bubbles.....








All smiles!!




I don't remember what happened here...just think it's cute that he's sitting outside of the garden. He may have been watching daddy work in there.



Such an old man pose... deep in thought or mad??

I can not tell you (all 7 of you that read the blog) how much this boy loves books!!


Give him a stack of books and he's good for awhile!!



Duke is so tolerant of Joshua & he's accepted Joshua as "his people". Duke has to check Joshua out when he comes home after work now too. Pretty cute!


Enjoy outside & the picnic table

Have I mentioned this boy loves reading?


Just a boy & his dog...

Goin' to Grandma & Grandpa Pershing's house

Our neighbors had a bounce house. They had combined a couple of their kids birthdays into one party and when it was over, they asked neighborhood kids if they wanted to play.


Joshua had a great time!

Visiting Grandpa Bruce at work!


I'm not sure who was having more fun!


These pictures were from the 4th of July weekend. I was taking dinner to my sister and couldn't get over the magnificent sky!




We had dinner with Grandma & Grandpa Pershing and Great Grandma Barbara.
So much fun!


More grocery shopping!




 Baseball!! Jim had been wanting a T-ball set for Joshua and I found one on sale!!


Believe it or not...there's a little boy in this picture...you can see 2 legs and 1 arm if you look closely!


Love this facial expression!


Oh, Joshua...you are so silly!


Joshua sitting on the hope chest Great grandma & Great Grandpa Pershing made mommy!

Our new playhouse....
We got this from the neighbor for $20. It's 10 years old, but you wouldn't know it by looking at it. Joshua loves it!!!

  And...he likes to have guests into his house...



 Joshua is doing better leaving a hat on... Thanks to Grandpa Gary! In this picture we are skyping with Grandma & Grandpa Stephens.


I found this little chair on sale and it's a great place for Joshua to read and play in his room!


My boys and their love of reading...


It's so hot, we have had to find ways to cool off!!


So much fun!


Mommy played with my hair again....

Happy Boy!!








No comments:

Post a Comment