Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weddings and whatnot...

Here's some of what has been keeping me busy lately....
July 9th wedding.... All orchids and a few roses. Here's the bride's bouquet


and a bridesmaid....


and all the bridesmaids...


This was for siblings to give to their mother for her 90th birthday. She had always talked about going on a hot air balloon ride since seeing one at the state fair. The kid's present to her for her birthday was a hot air balloon ride... and I got to make a hot air balloon arrangement!

I seem to be making a lot of gift baskets lately... Here's 40 I made for a company that was having it's board of director's in from Germany.



July 3rd wedding...

This wedding was a lot of fun as far as the flowers go... it was mostly filler & wild flowers. I pretty much got to choose what I used (with tips from the bride). I think it turned out great & the bride was very happy.


The whole bridal party's flowers...

the 2 maids of honor's bouquets
The 3 bridesmaids bouquets

The Bridal bouquet & 2 Jr. bridesmaid's bouquets

 The wedding was at the Lafayette Country Club. It was a beautiful setting off to the side of the golf course.  

The beautiful bride....


Some of the bridal party....





I really enjoyed the family & the flowers of this wedding....oh, and driving the golf cart! I want one now!


Here's some other random stuff from the shop...
Bridal bouquet

These were for a wedding rehearsal dinner


This is a casket piece. I did one like this 2-3 years ago. Someone at that funeral told a friend about it. When the friend's loved one got sick, she came in and asked about it. A few months after that, she came in and ordered it. They picked it up and took it to South Bend for a funeral.  Now, as a Purdue grad & fan, it's hard to make any thing that relates to notre dame, but remember it's a casket piece! :)


Here's the wedding from this weekend. Taia ended up doing most of it and I finished it up.


I've got a customer that really likes "high style" and unique arrangements. Here's a few things I've made for him lately.




Hope you enjoyed all the pictures!!








No comments:

Post a Comment