Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter


I had to put this picture up first because I love it!


Thanks Great Grandma Barbara for the outfit and Great Grandpap Rising for the bunny!!


1st Easter basket ~ Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Stephens!!
(There is also a large lamb that didn't make the picture)



Grandpa Gary & JCS ~ I couldn't get a picture with both of them looking at me at the same time!


So sweet! Grandma Linda and baby Joshua


Daddy & Joshua at church


Joshua at the end of the service ~ I'm not sure he heard much, but he did get a much needed nap!


Showing off his new sunglasses when leaving church


The dogs ~ the only picture I got with all 3 dogs in the frame.


What an amazing dinner! We didn't walk away hungry for sure.


It wasn't a Pershing family meal, but I did make the fruit salad!


Brownie cheesecake strawberry dessert~ I'm not sure it's proper name except YUMMY!
Of course this way made by Jackie ~ so good!



Uncle Dave & Aunt Jackie getting in some practice time with Joshua. They are expecting a son at the end of July!




Jim's co-pilot for the trip to and from Ft. Wayne


This isn't from Easter, but I wanted to show how long he is getting! Joshua has his 4 month appointment on April 13th, so we will get him weighed and measured then.






No comments:

Post a Comment