Joshua like sitting up like a big boy now. Here's a couple of pictures from him playing at the shop in his bumbo chair. He's all smiles!
Joshua has a new jumper. I was looking for something different then he plays in at the shop and at Grandma & Grandpa's house. This is the same one that Andrea and David got for Lil David. They highly recommened it, so we thought we'd give it a try.
This next picture worries me a bit. Look at that sly smile. Doesn't he look like trouble?
So we decided to try cereal tonight before bed. The only real problem we had was I didn't realize how fast Joshua wanted it in his mouth. I thought he'd have to learn to take it in and swallow it. Apparently, that didn't take long or that wasn't true. Once I realized he liked it I gave it to him faster and he was much happier!
Daddy says he is going to teach Joshua about heartache early in life...
Go Cubs!









No comments:
Post a Comment