Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas at Grandma & Grandpa Stephens

This year we spent Christmas Eve & Christmas with Grandma & Grandpa Stephens in Ft. Wayne





Grandpa Gary & Joshua


Baby Benjamin who was 5 months old in this picture.


Isn't he cute?

Baby Ben & Joshua talking about something. Looks pretty serious. Maybe they were talking about how their parents dressed them in striped Christmas pj's and now they matched. :)




Grandpa Gary & Ben rockin' the Santa hats!



Grandpa Gary thought it would be funny to give Joshua grapefruit juice.... he loved it and wanted more! Ha!


I couldn't pass this picture up. Joshua isn't wearing antlers. There is a reindeer (I believe it holds cards) behind him. I just thought this was too cute!


Hello blue eyes!


Joshua got a very special gift for Christmas. Grandpa Gary made him (and Benjamin) block sets!






He's not so much for setting them up, yet...but he sure likes to knock them down!!






Uncle Dave and Joshua just hanging out drinking some juice.

I think Uncle Dave was surprise how much weight difference 7 months can make.




Grandma Linda is such a wonderful cook. She always makes so many yummy things!



For Christmas this year, we (all the kids & their families) gave Grandma & Grandpa Stephens a web camera. Jim set it up so now they can Skype will all of their grandkids!




Here they are Skyping with Tom & his family on Christmas day!


Savannah really liked seeing everyone. She said hi to everyone including the dogs! Savannah told us about getting snow in North Carolina and everything that they had been doing.

We have Skyped with Grandma & Grandpa since Christmas & it's quite fun. Joshua even said hi Grandpa!





Milk time with Grandma Linda!

Grandma & Ben in their matching sweaters!

Benjamin's sweater was a gift to Joshua last Christmas from my parent's neighbors. He only got to wear it once before it got too small. We are glad Ben is getting some use out of it too.

I don't know where Grandma got her sweater or the if there is a story behind it, but I do know they look very cute together!


Merry Christmas, Stephens Families!!

No comments:

Post a Comment