Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas at Grandma Barbara's House

New Year's Day we had Christmas at my Grandma Barbara's house.



Great Grandma Barbara & Joshua

Grandma loves having Joshua around and equally Joshua loves playing at Great Grandma's house. It's probably best if Mommy doesn't know all of the adventures they have together! Ha!

We are so blessed to have her so close that she can watch Joshua grow!




Joshua in his new Purdue hooide (from Mommy & Daddy) walking around with Green Bear.

I just love this picture...so stinking cute!!


When figuring out a new toy, it's best to have your tongue out!

Actually, he was probably already teething at this point and we hadn't realized it yet.

Anyway, it makes for a cute picture! :)


If you can't tell by these next pictures, I couldn't get enough pictures of my little Boilermaker!

His first Purdue hoodie!










Yummy Yummy Yummy,
Auntie's got chocolates in her tummy
& she's feeling, feeling good!




Grandpa Bruce is nuts, I mean he got some yummy nuts for Christmas!
Joshua likes to look out Grandma's window. Apparently you can get the best view if you stand in the sink.

The funny part is, I'm sure this wasn't the first time Joshua's been in Grandma's sink. :)



 



LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture!!

A true picture of him giggling & laughing with Great Grandma!

Who knew a sink & window could be so much fun?





This concludes our Christmas blogs.

We feel so blessed to have so many people to celebrate with each year!

Merry Christmas (again)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment