Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nearly 6 months and lots of new things...

We've had lots of new things we've done lately.


Joshua's first time in a high chair in a restaurant! He's just so cute!

mmm.... pacifier!


So sitting isn't new, but I love these next 2 pictures show how hard he's playing.




We took a stroller ride like a big boy... No car seat here!

While on our walk, we stopped at the playground of a church in the next neighborhood over to enjoy the swings.  I'm not sure he really liked or disliked it. There were other kids playing and he was really distracted by them. This swing was pretty big to, so we didn't push him too much.


Playing on the floor with daddy & duke

Later that day when daddy went to the store, the boys took a nap.

He's a thinker like daddy :)



Bath time!!!
He's really enjoying playing in the bath now. He loves the toys and has started to splash around.





This isn't a picture of Joshua... This is Little David. He's Andrea & David's son & just a couple of weeks older than Joshua. I stole this picture off their blog. I just think it's neat how similar they look ~ minus the eye color.  I guess it helps that their tubs are the same too. :) It's so great to have a friend with a child the same age to talk to!

Just a sweet picture...
Don't forget to say your prayers...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment