Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A big long blog with lots of stuff

Soooo many pictures and events since we last posted...

Came into Joshua's room when he woke up from his nap and found him peeking at me!




Sippy cup! I "dos" it myself!

With all the rain we've been having its nice to have rainbows after it's over!

Happy Birthday Jim!
Baseball cookie provided by Dave & Jackie!

Grandma Linda & Joshua


Grandma & Grandpa Stephens with Joshua at Dave & Jackie's house


Oh, the rain.... So the basement of the shop flooded, again.

No worries, it's all cleaned up now.






Jennifer (Felix) Hayworth who worked at the shop in high school came for a visit and brought her son Bradly. He's 22 months old. Bradly couldn't figure out why Joshua wouldn't play trains with him.


Joshua just watch Bradly most of the time :)

FENCE!!!!

Jim's parents came down to help us put in our fence last weekend. It's probably the hottest weekend we've had yet. ugh! Thanks for all your help Grandma & Grandpa Stephens!!

Grandpa Gary is letting Joshua see his father's day card. Joshua was taste testing it for Grandpa!


Power tools are fun :)








These next 2 pictures crack me up. Notice the tomato cage in the back ground. What a perfect little halo!





So, I took quite a few pictures of JCS outside in his diaper... enjoy!!


Nope, no teeth yet...


Look at those baby blues shine outside!


Joshua was helping me take the picture...see the camera cord in his hand?



So, I have a feeling he gets these facial expressions from mommy... :)


Pretty Dogie



Grandma & Joshua talking.
Grandma Linda watched Joshua Friday & Saturday while I was at the shop.
I'm not sure who had more fun... :)

Not sure what this face was about...

Happy boy when mommy is tickling him!

No comments:

Post a Comment