Monday, May 3, 2010

Pictures, pictures, pictures...

I think his personality is starting to come out... and I have the picture to prove it!
I laugh everytime I look at this picture, he's just so cute!


We finally found a hat that fits him!! (None of the hats that come with his outfits ever fit his big head!)


If he can get it in his hand, he then puts it in his mouth!


My boys...


Joshua in the middle of a roll


This is kinda where Joshua and Duke's relationship is right now. We are starting to having some jealousy issues with Duke. Duke is fine if we are all home and playing on a blanket on the ground. However, if it's just Jim, Joshua & Duke, Duke gets upset that Jim's not playing with him. Duke has NEVER hurt or attempted to hurt Joshua. Duke just pouts, whines or will go off by himself. Duke just wants attention, so we are trying to make an effort to make sure Duke gets lots of love!


This outfit came from Great Grandma Barbara. The bib says "most wanted" and the socks are made to look like cowboy boots. Seriously, too cute. He was a big hit at church! (like always)


Notice, Joshua is starting to "tripod" and working on sitting up on his own. I know you can't tell from these pictures but his back and sides aren't touching the couch. Our big boy is growing so fast!

Here is another picture that you can see just how much of a ham / flirt this little boys is already.


Thanks for stopping by our blog!



1 comment:

  1. JCS always has his tongue out! He gets cuter every time I see him.

    ReplyDelete