Monday, May 3, 2010

The Garden

Jim's pride and joy...(besides Joshua)

This set up is in our garage. Jim was going to put this in the house, but it kept getting bigger and bigger.

This first picture was after the plants just started growing.



Repotting some of the bigger plants.


They are getting big!




Cherry Tomato plants

Cucumber plants

Green Peppers

Roma Tomato plants

Zucchini plants

I might tease Jim about how much time he spends with his plants, but I am very proud of the all the plants he has growing. A big thanks to (Gpa) Gary for teaching Jim about how to grow a great garden (and a big thanks to Gary for expanding his garden to grown more corn on the request of his daughter in laws!!)  I know later in the summer we will be so happy to have all of these fresh veggies!! We plan on using the veggies to make baby food for Joshua.

No comments:

Post a Comment