Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fun, fun, fun!

 
Auntie took Joshua to Chick-fil-a and it happen to be family night. There was a balloon maker and he got to put his own sprinkles on his ice cream! (Sprinkles are a big big deal to Jman!)

The balloon man gave Auntie a balloon sword to protect herself.

Library time!


Playing ball at the library!

This week's library time was all about big diggers!

Joshua's hard hat he made!
 
Boiler up!

Where is Joshua?




Best buddies! Joshua & Auntie!

Coloring at Grandma Dana's school

Play-doh time at Grandma's house



Sprinkler time at Grandma's!
 
Bath time fun! Glow sticks were on clearance at Michael's. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, but at 12 for a $1 it was a deal I couldn't pass up!  
 

He loved his "special" bath time!
 
Daddy & Joshua stopped by the Purdue Fire station. The firefighters are always so good about showing them around!

Sitting in the Chief's truck!

Ready to fight a fire!!

Trying on a helmet! They are heavy!

Checking out the inside of an ambulance!


Glove balloon the fire fighter made him
 
 


 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment