Monday, October 22, 2012

Indiana Children's Museum

Joshua's new big boy seat in Daddy's truck. He is very excited about using the same seat belt as Mommy & Daddy!

There is a Hot Wheels exhibit at the museum right now. I think Daddy liked it as much as Joshua did!

Of course we had to play with the choo choo's! I will admit, this table is pretty awesome!

I'm like Duke!


I love watching Joshua with other kids or kids we don't know. He and this little boy were talking about where they were going to drive to. Pretty cute!!

Vroom vroom!
 
It may not look like it from the picture, but both of them enjoyed the ride!
 
 



Wanna race?
 
 
This is how Joshua's goggles were most of the time. It's a real struggle to get him to keep them on.

 
This is an ice cream shop in the museum. We hadn't been through this part before. As you can tell by the next pictures, Joshua loved it.




 
As much as Joshua loves planes, helicopters and airports, you'd think he'd love a flight simulator. As you can see by this picture, that wasn't the case. We didn't make it through the 3 minuet flight.
 
He jabbered nearly the whole way home. With only a few minuets left to go in our trip, I looked back and he was out!
Such a fun day!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment