| Nothing says summer like playing in the pool or sprinkler! As hot as it's been, we've needed them to cool off! |
| Watch me mom! I'm swimming! |
| Seth & Aaron came to Grandma and Grandpa's house while Joshua was there. The boys were glad to see each other! |
| Showing the boys his big bed at Grandma Dana & Grandpa Bruce's house. |
| Watching Grandpa Bruce get his hair cut. This blue bench is just my size! |
| Mom, I'm trying to work. Stop "picturing" me! |
| Auntie's phone can I help you? |
| Ready for church. Loves his outfit from Great Grandma Bar Bar! |
| Playing at Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Pershing's house after church. Grandma fixed a wonderful lunch for us too! |
| Just a boy and his dog... |
| Bye Daddy! |
| Ride 'em cowboy! |
| Playing at the shop |
| Joshua is growing so fast! (This is his official growth chart from the back of the cooler at the shop. Classy, right?) |
| Visiting Great Grandma Bar Bar at Rehab - Grandma Dana took JCS for a ride... |
| ...and then Joshua took Grandma Dana for a ride too! |
| I'm trying to read, Mommy. Please don't "urrpt" me! |
| Lunch with Grandma Bar Bar and Auntie at Grandma's Rehab. Grandma had a knee replacement surgery this summer. |
| Watch out, Mom! Here I come! |
| Tricycle from the Dwell family! He LOVES it! |
| Having dinner out before we go work at the "farm" |
| Daddy and I used all my blocks and it "no" fall down! |
| Off to Dave's house... |
| Baby Anna is just about ready to walk on her own! |
| So cute! |
| Dave's daddy was grilling so the boys were doing a little grilling of their own! |
| Dinner time! |
| He rode to and from Dave's house and loved every minuet of it. I see a lot of bike rides in our future! |
| LOVE this picture ~ on of the rare times I think he looks like Mommy! |
| He was sure doing his best to explain something to me... |
| Best buddies! |
No comments:
Post a Comment