The leaves of our tree in the back yard! Beautiful!
Joshua isn't skiing...he's got Daddy's garden sticks.
New fall clothes!
Grandma Dana & Grandpa Bruce filled up Joshua's closet with new fall clothes. He's now wearing 2T.
Big surprise, but I love him in blue. He looks so grown up!
Playground!!
Saturday after the Purdue game Joshua & I met Daddy were we tailgate. It was Purdue's homecoming game. We walked over to the train garage and they were getting ready to leave for a ride & we were able to get on!
Joshua on the Boilermaker Special
Learning how to ring the bell on the Special
Auntie & our friend Joan
Our little guy is defiantly getting an opinion of his own. He has ideas of how and when everything should be done. I love his independence, but am not loving his use of the word no. :)
Grandma Dana & Grandpa Bruce have been on a week long trip to CA. I believe this is the longest they've been away from Joshua. We went over this afternoon for a visit. I'm not sure who was more exited, Jman on the way there or Gma & Gpa when we got there! So blessed to have so many grandparents so close!
Nope, He's not tired at all...or at least that's what he said :)






No comments:
Post a Comment