Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pictures & more pictures!

So here is a lot of pictures to catch you all up of what we've been doing...
(Not all of these pictures are in order)


Joshua's first day of daycare! (with his buddy Little David on his left)

Joshua is going to daycare on Mondays, with mommy at the shop on Tuesday & Thursdays, Wednesday and Friday he goes to child care at Grandma Dana's school the play with Grandma Dana in the afternoon.

It's a busy schedule, but it's been really good for both Mommy & Joshua!




Grandpa Bruce and Joshua watching "ucks" (trucks) from Gma & Gpa's front porch!


Joshua (and Auntie) holding our first cantaloupe out of the garden! It actually tasted like cantaloupe! Yummy!!
                                      


                                                                           My silly Boiler!




When Joshua goes to "school" with Grandma Dana he takes his lunch. He loves to carry his lunch bag to mommy's car when I come to pick him up.





Jim & I celebrate our 9th anniversary with dinner out. Auntie Jennifer watch Joshua.



Friday night (a week ago, I think) we went across the street to the high school to check out the football game. At first, Joshua really only liked the band and didn't understand why the ever stopped playing. Then we got him to see the ball being thrown and he was all about the game!

I love this picture!

But these two pictures are when I "lost" my camera. I spent 4 days looking for it and finally remembered it was in the stroller from when we went from a walk!

At least I found it before cousin fest 2011!!
(that will be the next blog)





Just chillin' in the back yard!



                               New "ucks"!!!!

I found these at a 2nd hand store for $13. The have lights, sounds and go across the floor. Another great find!!

Joshua has loved going for rides in mommy's flower boxes since he was able to sit up. This day he was giving Scout a ride.

You never know what Auntie & Joshua will do at lunch. This day Joshua had to help Auntie with her drink.  :)
Oh, the many faced of Joshua....
(Love this bench! It's outside a local restaurant)





Heading to the car with Great Grandma Barbara & Grandma Dana



Joshua was catching up on some yard work. As you can tell, this was before we got rain and the grass was pretty dead.



Not sure why Joshua sits down to cook in his play house, but it sure is cute.

I don't remember what happened as I took this picture, but sure looks like Joshua didn't want to hear what mommy had to say!

Joshua waiting for Grandpa Bruce & Daddy to bring a couch down the stairs at mommy's shop!













They made it!! Look at these strong men!!




The neighbor & her dog were out....


So we went to visit....this was Joshua's first time to walk Duke...




And then we headed home...

I shouldn't laugh, but this is so cute!

Notice Duke is at the fence, the leash is following behind and Joshua's face is planted in the grass.


"T" is for tractor!

Joshua loves (slightly obsessed as you'll see in the cousin fest pictures coming up next) tractors!!



Apparently he needed something out of this drawer!




Joshua on one of mommy's plant trucks.
He loves to "drive"!







Happy bath boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment