Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy day outside!

Joshua's personality is really starting to show. I love this picture because, of course, his big blue eyes showing but also because the look on his face. 
 "Put that camera down" is how I translate that look!
 (Sorry, buddy. Not a chance mommy's going to put down the camera!)



 David came down for a short visit.

The boys just ran around the yard and enjoyed the fresh air outside!
High 5's!!

 






Hugs!



This is my tree.

I like to point at it out the back door when I'm inside.

When I'm outside I like to hold the trunk and look up at the leaves.

It won't be long before I'm going to climb this tree.

What? I didn't do anything.






Daddy, Whatcha doing out side of the fence?



Joshua loves to sit in mommy & daddy's Adirondack chairs.

It's fun sit here and watch daddy work in the garden.


The many faces of Joshua... 





No comments:

Post a Comment