Daddy & Joshua turning the foot petals around on the monkey.
What a sweet moment with Daddy & Son!
Grandpa Bruce's birthday party!
Joshua is a grandpa's boy for sure!
I think they were looking out Great Grandma's door at Grandpa Bruce's truck.
You learn as a parent there are things that you do that are different then the way others do them. I have a really hard time letting Joshua get this messy. He was completely playing in his mac & cheese. I know he has to learn how to feed himself and that it will be a messy process, but it drives me nuts!
My cousin Shannon & her husband Tom hanging out at Dad's birthday party!
Both Grandpa Bruce & Great Grandpa Wilbur made a joke about how they "saw" a good chance to use that candle.
Grandma Dana, Auntie Jennifer & Great Aunt Brenda Lynn
Great Grandma Evelyn & Great Aunt Brenda Lynn ~ such lovely ladies!
Other random pictures:
The boys (JCS & Duke) have been playing outside a little after we get home from work. I can't wait to watch them this summer. I think they will be the best of friends!(by the way - JCS has the upper hand on weight by about 10 lbs now)
Joshua loves Great Grandma Evelyn's applesauce. Actually, he refused store bought applesauce since he's had Great Grandma's ....but anyway... Daddy has taught him to dip his sandwich in to the applesauce.(In my book this goes with the mac & cheese picture - ewww!)
So sweet! We love this boy so much!




No comments:
Post a Comment