Thanksgiving in Ft. Wayne
Joshua & Ben hanging out & playing with Grandma Linda
I forgot Goodnight moon, but luckily Aunt Jackie brought Ben's copy.
Grandma & Joshua reading before bed.
Walking with Grandma
Grandma Dana has taught Joshua he can touch anything with 1 finger. Apparently Joshua thinks this applies to Baby Ben as well. Too funny!
The boys!
Our Thanksgiving Feast ~ Thanks Linda!
Grandma & her boys
Dave, Gary & Katie with their pheasants.
So, I got a new camera and I've been playing with it. This 16 picture shot was taken in the same amount of time as a normal picture. There such slight differences between the pictures. Kind of interesting. Not really sure what you'd use it for on a regular basis, but fun to play with.
Jim, Duke & I are home from Ft. Wayne. Joshua is still there visiting and playing with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Jackie & Uncle Dave. Grandpa & Uncle Dave will leave Saturday morning to go to PA to hunt. Jim & I will go back up Saturday evening. I'm sure we'll have more pictures after that!













No comments:
Post a Comment