Hangin' around the shop with Mommy.
So while we were putting the fall inventory out, we came across this wagon. Of course he was going to look cute in it. :)
Joshua & his bears
Wagon ride!!
When Joshua's hair is wet it curls. I might have had some fun playing with his hair during bath time. :)
Joshua has a new bath (and pool) toy...it's a sprinkler that spins and lights up. Its so fun to watch him see new things and explore them.
We weighed Joshua on Sunday and he was 19 lbs. Can you believe it's already time for a new car seat? How did this happen so fast? I ordered his new seat last week and it came yesterday. His pumpkin seat is good till he 22 lbs, but I'm glad to be prepared.
Doesn't he look tiny in this big seat? I guess he looked that small in his pumpkin seat when we first put him in it too 8 months ago. Time sure flies!
Duke is back to normal - chasing rabbits & trying to stay out of Joshua's reach. His intestinal issues are mostly resolved. He has a check up in 2 weeks to check on his liver levels. Thanks for all your concerns. It's amazing how we get so attached to our 4 legged friends.





No comments:
Post a Comment