It's only been 9 days since I've updated, but so much has happened in that time...
Joshua visited Aunt Jennifer at her office. Aunt Jennifer had no problem showing him off to everyone in her office!
We also visited Grandpa Bruce at his office, but I forgot to take a picture. (Sorry Dad!)
Joshua meeting Ty.
Joshua meeting Amanda (Doesn't see look comfortable holding a baby?)
On to Christmas...
Christmas with Grandma Dana, Grandpa Bruce & Aunt Jennifer
So, Joshua was 12 days old on Christmas Eve. I was surprised he got a toy to ride since he can't hold up his own head yet. Grandma Dana proved he could "ride" it now...
Grandma Dana got a flash drive from Joshua for Christmas. She can't wait to get it filled with pictures of him!
Next we went to Great Grandma Barbara & Great Grandpa Don's house for Christmas. We were so happy that Great Grandpa was able to get out of bed for a good portion of Christmas Day!
We went to Ft. Wayne the day after Christmas to visit with Jim's family. We were so happy to have all the Stephens' together! Tom, Sue, Savannah & Isaiah flew in from Savannah Georgia. Dave & Jackie came down from South Bend.
Uncle Dave holding Joshua & Aunt Jackie holding Isaiah
"Half the fun of having kids is getting to play with their toys" - Tom
Grandpa and his grandsons. He was talking to them about fishing :)
Okay...I think that gets us all caught up now. Hope everyone had a great Christmas! We feel very blessed to have gotten to spend time with both our families!
























You all look great and Joshua is adorable. It makes me miss having a newborn. (I am not missing the exhaustion part though.) I can't wait to meet him soon.
ReplyDelete